Thursday, December 12, 2013

Introduction

My name is Taylor Keling and I plan to learn how to effectively draw people in the upcoming weeks. For a while now, I have always loved to draw or "doodle" to pass the time. One thing that was always difficult for me was to draw people. You can express so much more when you have the ability and it would help influence my skills for my future plans for college and to get a job.

My goal is to be able to do this by the end of the trimester and to accomplish this, every Monday I will focus on a certain subject of the human body such as the hands, feet, or the face. Hopefully by the end, I will be able to draw a good representation of what a person should look like(ha).

I like to express myself artfully, so what better way to enhance that by learning how to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment