Monday, February 3, 2014

Why Draw? (2.0)

As a new contributor for this blog, I figured I would follow in Taylor's footsteps and jot down a deep and meaningful reason as to why I'm here. Unlike Taylor, however, I have no deep and meaningful reason, nor am I helping any future career prospect through doing this. Simply put, I'm pretty sub-par at drawing, and I'm doing this just to learn how to, and it will in no way have the long term benefits for me that it will for my blonde counterpart. I do like drawing, and isn't doing something you enjoy meaning enough to do it? (Taylor supplies the talent on here, I supply cynicism and philosophical nuances.) (Also links to things and printer/scanner access to the talent.)

1 comment:

  1. Art for the sake of art is perfectly brilliant. Also, it helps to have both perspectives for readers (or AP Psych teachers) who are new to drawing. Looking forward to reading updates from you both!

    ReplyDelete